You, hereinafter called the “USER”, are now connected to the website of PRESTIGEVILLARENTAL.COM or one of its subdomains,
Hereinafter called the “WEBSITE”. The “Website” means the totality of its content and of the individual web pages.
The Website is owned and managed by SARL PRESTIGE VILLA RENTAL, also named the “COMPANY”.
The Company :
The Company with a capital of 5,000€, is registered as a Limited company at “Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de Pointe-à-Pitre” in Guadeloupe under the following references:
N° CPI 9712 2016 000 009 543 T/G
SIRET: 820 277 085 00016
APE Code: 6831Z
PrestigeVillaRental is a real estate company affiliated to GALIAN, our financial guarantee company that covers us up to 160,000 EUROS.
PrestigeVillaRental.com is a registered trademark at INPI.
Registered Office :
C/O Buro Club
3617, Bd Marquisat de Houelbourg
97122 Baie-Mahault GUADELOUPE
Website Hosted by :
2, rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
Tél. : +33 9 72 10 10 07
Data Protection and Freedom of Information
In accordance with law number 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relative to Data Protection and Freedom of Information, this website is registered at the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” (a French commission protecting the public’s privacy) under the number1577359.
The User is informed that the information communicated by using the electronic forms provided on the website is necessary to reply to the users demand and are designated for the Company who is responsible for processing the data.
The user has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him (Article 38 and following of the law “Informatique et Libertés”). To do so, the user may contact us by regular mail or email.
Rights of the author / Copyright / Trademarks
The trademarks and logos on this website are owned and registered by the Company. They may not be copied or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the Company. Use of the trademarks or Logos without permission will be prosecuted according to the laws in force.
All the content of the website may be downloaded, reproduced or printed subject to the following conditions:
– That the information is for personal use only
– No commercial use is permitted
– Any reproduction either electronic or otherwise must mention the author’s rights and the copyright of the Company.
All other use not expressly authorized or any misrepresentation partially or totally by whatever means is strictly forbidden without the express written permission of the Company. Such misuse constitutes an infraction sanctioned by the articles L 355-2 of the “Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle.”
All the content accessible on this website is given “as is”. The Company give no guarantee, explicit or implied, and assume no responsibility relative to the use of the contents and the information provided.
The user is solely responsible for the use of this information.
The Company reserves the right to modify at any time the website content when updating the website.
The Company denies all liability, civil or otherwise, for any damages whatsoever, directly or indirectly resulting from use of the information contained on the website.
The user undertakes not to transmit electronically or by whatever means possible, any information that may result in a claim for damages including but not solely damages for defamation or that may lead to proceedings either civil or public against the Company.
The Company has tried to provide the user verified information and/or tools but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of information or viruses on the Website. The User is responsible for checking for viruses.
Security and Confidentiality
The Company engages on their Website to keep, the website updated in order to secure your reservations and not to divulge any personal information without the users express permission.
The user will be asked from time to time to provide us with information about yourself and/or your family and/or friends in the following circumstances:
– In the process of reserving a stay in one of our villas or in a hotel.
– By registering with us or subscribing to our newsletter or participating in any of our prize draws.
Use of Personal Information
The users personal information, such as provided to the Company either through its website either electronically or by any other means, will be used only in the following circumstances:
– For processing and guaranteeing reservations for the user.
– To simplify navigation on the website
– To simplify reservations through the website
– To give the user the best service possible
– For in-house studies of statistics and other marketing analysis using information gathered from any and/or all users.
– To enable the Company to inform the user, via email or any other means of contact provided by the user, of our promotions, special offers (personal or general), news of our Company, or news of our website.
The Company undertakes not to divulge the user’s personal information to a third party and remains for the exclusive and internal use of the Company.
The website uses “cookies” as well as other technologies allowing the Company to identify the frequency, duration and time spent on any of our website pages. The information of website traffic enables the Company to improve the website and to measure the efficiency of communications with users and clients.
The Company informs the user that “Cookies” are an efficient method of personalizing communication between the Company and the user.
Simply by knowing the user’s first name enables us to address the user correctly after the first visit to the website. The user’s contact details are used to automatically fill in the various forms used by the Company concerning demands for information, demands for Brochures, or in the reservation process.
Despite that if you prefer not to store “Cookies” on your computer you may deactivate this function in your Internet Navigator for all websites or only for the Company’s website. The user should note that if “Cookies” are deactivated for the Company’s website then certain functions will not be available to the user notably for any reservations.
If the user registers on our website and wishes to subscribe to our newsletters we will send the user by email information likely to be of interest. In order to better meet the user’s needs we measure the rates of clicks on the links integrated in the electronic newsletters. If you wish to stop your subscription, you can immediately stop the subscription by clicking on “Cancel subscription” at the bottom of the received newsletter.
Prestige Villa Rental understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. we respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.prestigevillarental “our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. What does this policy cover?
2. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL authority.
3. What data do we collect?
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- date of birth
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers and bank details
- IP address
- web browser type and version
- operating system
- anything else relevant
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to where applicable.
4. How do we use your data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account
- Providing and managing your access to our site
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our site
- Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalizing and tailoring our services for you
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button or emailing us with an instruction to remove you from the circulation list)
- Market research
- Anything else relevant
- Analyzing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- In the case of the provision of services to you, for the duration of the contract between us and up a maximum of 6 years after the expiry of the contract or after the last occasion on which we provided a service to you, unless you indicate that you would like the data to be deleted sooner
- In the case of email newsletters, until such time as you withdraw your consent to receive them.
5. How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in previous section, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data collected via our website will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, backup services and services providing website analytics may be used which are based outside the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we do store data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within France and under the GDPR.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site. Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Checking that any third parties with which we share data have adequate security measures in place to keep your data safe.
- Restricting access to such data with secure passwords AND/OR encryption and limiting the individuals who have access to that data.
6. Do we share your data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include promoting our business, brands and products and measuring the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns – this will include:
- Sending you marketing information from time to time after you have engaged us to provide services or received services from us, either which may be similar and of interest to you, or where you have expressly indicated that you would like to receive such information. You have the right to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
- Processing that is necessary to improve our knowledge of the real estate sector – this will include undertaking market analysis and research so that we better understand trends in the property sector and provide better knowledge along with more tailored and relevant services for our customers in the future.
- Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively – this will include: verifying the accuracy of information that we hold about you and creating a better understanding of you as a customer; processing for administrative efficiency purposes such as where we outsource certain administrative functions to third parties who are specialists in such services; processing for network and information security purposes.
In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of our site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymized data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Where we transfer any personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
7. How can you control your data?
When you submit personal data via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details).
8. Your right to withhold Information
You may access our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
9. How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details.
10. Contacting us
The creation of Hypertext links directing a user to the PRESTIGEVILLARENTAL.COM sites is subject to the prior agreement in writing of the Company.
Any remarks concerning the content, function or operation of the website can be addressed to the Company from the “Contact” page Contact.